this morning - just like any other morning.
Colin still has a juicy cough and he crawls all over the place - he likes pillows. he finds a pillow, lays down on it and gets up and smiles. he proceeds to do this a dozen times and then he finally crawls to a readily available parental unit.
For the first time ever....as I was leaving to go to work...Colin looks at me and starts to cry and tries to push away from the babysitter to come to me...HEART BROKEN. he never had acknowledged me as his mom before today. I mean I know that he knows - but he never really minded being with anyone else. This morning was the day. =(
love the new humidifier. pricey but nice. plus protects against bacteria and fungus growth. nice!! especially since the Graco one pooped out before we even had ever used it.

No comments:
Post a Comment