Totally in love with this movie. Caught me offguard today when I just happened to switch to this channel. And the fact that they played some OG Radiohead earned it some extra points. It's been awhile since I've enjoyed a movie in this way.
Anyways this past weekend I got a lot of the birthday party stuff done and we had an appointment with the Hyatt to finalize on some things. I just have to figure out some last minute things and we should be set. Still have to order the cake and then do a tasting.....get some pictures printed out and then framed for the party. I think for the most part that should be it.
We got the pictures back from the photoshoot - they turned out sooo cute! I have to post some previews but I'm not on the right computer.
So many things are going on but at least the party things are almost done.....
And Colin got his first haircut today. He was such a good baby and he didn't even cry! He looks so different already with just a a little bit of a trim. He looks like a big boy already. =( He's growing so fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment